Please follow the steps outlined below to add your name onto the first emailed-first served list. Please note, no walk-ins or phone calls will be accepted for this VIRTUAL RELEASE.
- E-mail the corresponding sales office on release day, starting at 11 am (e-mails received prior to 11 am will not qualify)
- In your e-mail, please include the following: scan or photo of government-issued ID, primary e-mail address, phone number, and preferred lot number(s), and model(s).
*Please note, indicating your preference does not guarantee availability in the event that you are contacted to secure a lot.
- Only one e-mail per household will be accepted. The e-mail and ID must be the same used for the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Family members and friends cannot e-mail on your behalf to secure a lot
In order to qualify, you must register your clients by e-mail no later than releasing day at 10 am. To register your client, simply send an e-mail to the registration email address with the client’s full name and desired home type (townhome or single home). Please be sure to also include your client in the e-mail communication. This does not reserve your client’s spot in the reservation queue, and clients must still follow the steps required on the day of the launch.
Please refer to the co-broke terms and conditions for full eligibility requirements.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SEND MY E-MAIL?
If you are next in line in the reservation queue, a Sales Consultant will contact you by phone or e-mail to discuss lot and model availability, deposit requirements and next steps. Please standby once you have sent your e-mail, if you do not pick up your phone, we will move onto the next purchaser in the virtual queue.
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT IF I DON’T HEAR BACK FROM THE SALES TEAM?
If you are not able to secure a lot on Saturday, please email or call our sales centre the following Monday to check in with the Sales Team on lot availability. We also encourage you to stay registered on our community e-mail lists for future announcements on upcoming lot releases.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR A SMOOTH VIRTUAL SALES PROCESS
- Familiarize yourself with the lots and floorplans available
- In addition to selecting your preferred lot, we recommend prioritizing alternate lots and floorplans in your e-mail
BARRHAVEN SALES CENTRE
ORLÉANS SALES CENTRE