Please follow the steps outlined below to add your name onto the first come, first served list.
- Email the corresponding sales office on release day, starting at 11 am (emails received prior to 11 am will not qualify).
Realtors must email on behalf on their client, following the below instructions and are required to follow the terms and conditions of the Realtor Referral Program to be eligible.
- In your email, please include the following: scan or photo of government-issued ID, primary email address, phone number, and preferred lot number(s), and model(s).
*Please note, indicating your preference does not guarantee availability in the event that you are contacted to secure a lot.
- Only one email per household will be accepted. The email and ID must be the same used for the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Family members and friends cannot email on your behalf to secure a lot.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH VIRTUAL SALES PROCESS
- Familiarize yourself with the lots and floorplans available.
- In addition to selecting your preferred lot, we recommend prioritizing alternate lots and floorplans in your email.
- Prepare to make your first deposit by credit card, cheques will not be accepted for the first deposit.
- Have post-dated cheques prepared to send by mail with Canada Post tracking number once the lot is secured.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SEND MY EMAIL?
If you are next in line in the reservation queue, a Sales Consultant will contact you by phone or email to discuss lot and model availability, deposit requirements and next steps. Please standby once you have sent your email, if you do not pick up your phone, we will move onto the next purchaser in the virtual queue.
WHAT CAN I DO NEXT IF I DON’T HEAR BACK FROM THE SALES TEAM?
If you are not able to secure a lot on Saturday, please email or call our sales centre the following Monday to check in with the Sales Team on lot availability. We also encourage you to stay registered on our community email lists for future announcements on upcoming lot releases.
In order to qualify, you must register your clients by email no later than release day at 10 am. To register your client, simply send an email to the registration email address with the client’s full name and desired home type (townhome or single home). Please be sure to also include your client in the email communication. This does not reserve your client’s spot in the reservation queue, and clients must still follow the above-noted steps on the day of the release.
Please refer to Caivan’s Realtor Referral Program for full eligibility requirements.
BARRHAVEN SALES CENTRE
ORLÉANS SALES CENTRE